Combining a unique blend of forum and network, the Sports and Exercise Member Section serves as a College-wide resource for issues related to sports and exercise professionals. Explore these pages to find out how we do it and who we are.
Serve as a voice for your community and become a part of the Sports and Exercise Member Section today! To join, opt in on your member profile at any time, call ACC Member Care at (800) 253-4636, ext. 5603 or check the box on your dues statement each Fall.
The Sports and Exercise Section membership provides participants with opportunities to make a difference:
The Section of Sports and Exercise Cardiology is dedicated to the cardiovascular care of athletes and exercising individuals of all ages, advancing the knowledge through fostering education, clinical expertise, and research.
- Offering educational venues on line through our editorial team, including case discussions, blogs, and hot topics;
- Establishing partnership with other organizations dedicated to sports medicine and cardiovascular care;
- Advocating for the health of athletes of all ages through our Advocacy team at ACC
- Activating a Mentorship Program through our FIT leadership;
- Presenting our Annual Symposium in Sports and Exercise Cardiology;
- Fostering publications in the fields of Sports and Exercise Cardiology
Please join us for exciting times ahead as we continue to substantiate the foundations and enrich the area of Sports and Exercise Cardiology!
Matthew W. Martinez, MD, FACC
<<< Return to top