To help heart patients understand how the new coronavirus affects them, CardioSmart's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hub includes summaries of recent clinical updates. It also connects patients to information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about how to protect yourself and what to do if you are sick.
ACC Clinical Guidance and Practice
- ACC Clinical Bulletin
- Telehealth: Rapid Implementation For Your Cardiology Clinic
- HFSA/ACC/AHA Statement Addresses Concerns Re: Using RAAS Antagonists in COVID-19
- ACC Interventional Council, SCAI Address Cath Lab Considerations During COVID-19
- Troponin and BNP Use in COVID-19
- Is There a Role For Statin Therapy in Acute Viral Infections?
- Cardiovascular Considerations for Patients, Health Care Workers, and Health Systems During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic
- COVID-19 Operational Considerations
- General Guidance on Deferring Non-Urgent CV Testing and Procedures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ACC Endorses Clinical Guidance on Cardiovascular CT NEW!
- Ventricular Arrhythmia Risk Due to Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin Treatment For COVID-19 NEW!