The ACC is working to provide resources to help members take care of their own mental and physical well-being while on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the COVID-19: Resources For Clinician Well-Being page for resources specific to these unprecedented times.
Need help? Counseling resources are available.
- Prevalence and Professional Impact of Mental Health Conditions Among Cardiologists
- Mental Health Conditions Among Cardiologists: Silent Suffering
- Navigating Mental Health Hardships as Early Career Physicians
- New ACC Health Policy Statement Offers Solutions For Career Flexibility in Cardiology
- Addressing Our Nation's Mental Health Crisis: Help is Available 24/7
- In-Basket Management and Provider Well-Being | Webinar *Requires MedAxiom Login
- Building Respect, Civility, and Inclusion in the Cardiovascular Workplace: Health Policy Statement
JACC | PDF | Key Points to Remember | News Story | Introduction to Building Respect Slides | Case Presentations and Discussion Guide | Featured Citations | Strategies For Uncivil Behavior | Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies
- Are We Languishing?
- Dr. Lorna Breen Health Care Provider Protection Act Passes Senate
- BOG Taking Action to Promote Clinician Well-Being
- Survey Results Explore Burnout, Stress Among CV Program Directors
- Physician Wellness for Pediatric and Congenital Cardiologists: What Can We Do Now?
- ACC, AHA, ESC, WHF Issue Joint Opinion on Improving Clinician Well-Being Worldwide
- Women, Early Career Cardiologists Most Likely to Experience Emotional, Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Maintaining Professionalism and Ethics in Cardiovascular Care