Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death throughout China. In an effort to reverse this trend, the ACC has a long history of working with partner societies and other stakeholders in China to optimize patient care and outcomes through targeted education and the sharing of research and best practices. Check out some of ACC's recent China-based efforts below, and be sure to follow ACC on WeChat for updates and resources in Mandarin.
- JACC research and ACC.org news stories
- ACC/Chinese Cardiovascular Association COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Insight From Wuhan COVID-19 Front Line Clinicians: ACC YouTube Series
- Cardiology Magazine coverage
Join ACC in an exciting discussion of the newest therapies around an old disease. In this video, Professor Huo Yong, MD, FACC, Cardiology Director of PKU1 one of China's leading experts in hypertension, talks about his journey through medicine and about how he chose hypertension and prevention as his specialty area.
CardioSmart helps support, inform and connect patients with their cardiologist and health care team – giving them tools and resources to partner together and personalize care. Learn more and view CardioSmart patient resources in Chinese.
The Journal of the American College of Cardiology
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: April 2020 Newsletter Edition
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: May 2020 Newsletter Edition
- A New Strategy for Mitral Isthmus Line Block: Marshall Ligament Alcohol Ablation Combined with Radiofrequency Ablation Synergistic Intervention
- Meet May's Feature Institutions
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: July 2020 Newsletter Edition
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: August 2020 Newsletter Edition
- Feature Institution: Shanghai Chest Hospital
- Event Feature: EP Live Case Show, Fudan University (Zhongshan Hospital Affiliate)
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: October 2020 Newsletter Edition
- X-ray Reduction LAAC Workflow by Simulating Four TEE AnglesGuided by Ultrasound; Meet October's Feature Institution
- Innovation Carries Beyond National Boundaries
- Insights of ACC.20/WCC LBCTs in Clinical Practice of China
ESC Congress 2020 – The Digital Experience
Be sure to follow ACC on WeChat for updates and resources in Mandarin.