Learning Through Rapid Change
Rethink. Reinvent. Reset.
The COVID-19 pandemic has and will continue to take its toll on clinicians and the health care system. Each day brings new discoveries — provoking more unanswered questions and posing unprecedented challenges.
To support the health care community through this time, ACC has created a FREE weekly virtual meeting — Summer COVID-19 Education Series. This weekly series, occurring each Thursday starting at Noon (ET), is designed to provide the health care community with actionable insights and solutions that will address key clinical and operational concerns and challenges now and into the future.
Save the Dates:
July 2: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Episode 1: Your Mental Health Tipping Point: When to Seek Help?
Not able to make any of the Summer COVID-19 Summer Series? Access the on-demand sessions here.
The Summer COVID-19 Education Series offers clinical and non-clinical education to:
- Assess and evaluate the latest research, clinical guidance, and emerging best practices
- Identify strategies that address challenges in COVID-19 positive patients with underlying cardiovascular disease
- Explore real-world solutions to CVD treatments, especially if care has been delayed
- Access customizable clinician wellness strategies
- Collaborate with others on lessons learned and best practices in practice management
- Evaluate evidence-based initiatives that impact social determinants of health resulting in health disparities
No registration is required.