MOC Part IV activities address Self-Evaluation of Practice Assessment and engage physicians in an assessment of how their clinical practice compares with national benchmarks and encourages them to implement strategies to align with evidence-based guidelines. Use the links below to get the information and offerings you need to navigate Part IV. The ACC is approved as a Portfolio Program Sponsor through the ABMS Multi-Specialty Portfolio Approval Program™ and can now award Part IV credit – creating a more streamlined and efficient credit-earning process for clinicians choosing to participate in MOC.
Resources for Completing Performance Improvement Activities
Use step-by-step instructions and supporting documents to complete performance improvement activities.
- ACC's NCDR Performance Measures
- QI Toolkit (NCDR Participants Only)
- NCDR Clinical Quality Coach App
- Adult Congenital & Pediatric Cardiology Quality Network
Performance Improvement Help
Still have questions? Contact ACC!
- Phone: (202) 375-6000, ext. 5603 or (800) 253-4636, ext. 5603
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org