High Blood Pressure in Adults: Guideline For the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation and Management
These items break the guidelines down into easy-to-use summaries.
Find all the guideline recommendations in PowerPoint format here.
Need a quick summary of the guideline? Access the guideline commentary.
- JACC Editor's Page | High BP Guidelines: Welcomed Advice, but Let's Not Lose the Patient Amid the Numbers
- NEJM Perspective | Redefining Hypertension Assessing the New BP Guidelines
- 2017 Impact Analysis Journal Scan
- Expert Analysis | The New Guideline for High Blood Pressure: Implications for Patients With Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, and Other High-Risk Groups
- Eagle's Eye View Podcast: Part I
- Eagle's Eye View Podcast: Part II
- Interview on the New High Blood Pressure Guidelines
- 2017 News Story
- Cardiology | The 2017 High Blood Pressure Guideline: Risk Reduction Through Better Management
- ACC Cardiology Hour With Valentin Fuster At AHA 2017 - High Blood Pressure Guideline Discussion
Apps and Tools
Use these for critical decision making at the point-of-care.
Increase patient knowledge and motivation with these resources.