Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death throughout China. In an effort to reverse this trend, the ACC has a long history of working with partner societies and other stakeholders in China to optimize patient care and outcomes through targeted education and the sharing of research and best practices. Check out some of ACC's recent China-based efforts below.
- JACC research and ACC.org news stories
- ACC/Chinese Cardiovascular Association COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Insight From Wuhan COVID-19 Front Line Clinicians: ACC YouTube Series
- Cardiology Magazine coverage
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: April 2020 Newsletter Edition
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: May 2020 Newsletter Edition
- A New Strategy for Mitral Isthmus Line Block: Marshall Ligament Alcohol Ablation Combined with Radiofrequency Ablation Synergistic Intervention
- Meet May's Feature Institutions
ACC's China and US Hospital Partnership Program: July 2020 Newsletter Edition
- Innovation Carries Beyond National Boundaries
- Insights of ACC.20/WCC LBCTs in Clinical Practice of China
Be sure to follow ACC on WeChat for updates and resources in Mandarin.