Designed by both US and local faculty, ACC's certified UAE Lipid Management Train-the-Trainer Program is a comprehensive educational initiative for improving care for the dyslipidemia patient in critical regions around the world facing increasing rates of atherosclerotic disease. Through a cascading format, this program has the potential to reach thousands of clinicians across the United Arab Emirates with a consistent, engaging and targeting educational intervention.
Armed with the below curriculum, your educational programs will help ensure your audience can:
- Discuss residual risk in both evaluation and management
- Assess latest clinical evidence regarding outcomes benefits
- Identify higher-risk patients who have demonstrated benefit with PCSK9 inhibitor therapy
- Discuss evidence of safety of very low levels of LDL-C
Trainer Program Materials:
- UAE Pre-Assessment (Link | PDF)
- UAE Workshop Evaluation (Link | PDF)
- UAE Cascading Teaching Clinical Deck
- Delivering an Engaging Educational Session Deck
- Cased-Based Presentations Deck
- Clinical Case Example
Please note: You may identify yourself via the "Guest" fields, but there is no additional need to login to ACC.org in order to comment.
Made possible with support from: