CathSAP covers the entire field of interventional cardiology, and is a great resource for:
- Perfecting your knowledge of interventional cardiology. Use CathSAP to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information.
- Earning CME/MOC/ECME credit. CathSAP offers enough CME credit and MOC points in Medical Knowledge for all your licensing and certification requirements for up to 5 years. 130 credits!
Complimentary access to selected clinicians of Egypt is provided by
What's New About This Version of CathSAP?
- Regular updates. CathSAP will now be updated yearly! Each year, new science and guidelines will be added to all topics, while 20% of topics will be thoroughly revised and republished. Over a 5-year period, the entire product will refreshed.
- Improved access model. Your purchase now gives you dedicated access for 5 years and includes the yearly updates mentioned above. No more guessing about which version you should buy to meet your needs/timeline.
- ECME credit is now available for users outside the US.
- An enhanced quiz engine lets you easily highlight and bookmark questions so you can revisit them later.
- New print options let you print text and/or questions at your convenience.
What Popular Features are Returning?
- Convenient online format gives you easy access from anywhere.
- Educational material in both text and video format allows you to learn by reading or watching/listening to a presentation. Did you know that CathSAP includes all the lectures from ACC's Interventional Board Review course?
- Even better questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
- All the CME and MOC credit you need to stay licensed and certified. Plus, ECME is available for users outside the U.S.
CathSAP Table of Contents
- Case Selection & Management
- Procedural Techniques
- Complications of Coronary Intervention
- Catheter-Based Management of Noncoronary Disease
- Structural Heart Disease
- Basic Science
- Anatomy, Anatomic Variants, Anatomic Pathology
- Cardiac Imaging & Assessment
- Miscellaneous Topics
Expiration Date: Your access to this product will expire on March 31, 2022.