Improve your ECG interpretation skills with ECG Drill & Practice! This program reviews key findings in clinical electrocardiography and also contains a self-assessment ECG test, featuring the format and answer options similar to those of the ABIM’s certifying examination in cardiovascular disease. It’s a great resource for anyone preparing for initial Board certification in CV disease and for anyone looking to hone their ECG interpretation skills.
Complimentary access to selected clinicians is provided by
Three convenient modes let you use this product in whatever way best meets your needs.
- Learn Mode: Teaches you how to recognize/differentiate ECGs across the topics above.
- Drill/Practice Mode: Shows you ECGs “flash cards” that you can practice interpreting. Turn each card over to see the answer and explanation.
- Perform: Practice interpreting ECGs using the ABIM’s interpretation list. Receive detailed commentary on how your answer compares to the experts’.
Topics covered include:
- Chamber Enlargement & Hypertrophy
- Conduction Disturbances
- Selected Aspects of Myocardial Ischemia & Infarction
- Other Causes of ST-T and U-Wave Abnormalities
- Miscellaneous Patterns, Clinical Disorders, & Additional Examples of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Expiration Date: Your access to this product will expire on August 25, 2022.