Complimentary access to selected clinicians is provided by
EchoSAP covers the entire field of echocardiography. It features:
- A comprehensive and integrated syllabus text covering the core curriculum of echocardiography. In addition to covering all topics tested on the echo boards, it also includes a chapter on new technologies and applications, illustrating the most innovative and up-to-date use of echocardiography.
- More cases than ever before! EchoSAP has 100+ cases that supplement and enhance the key points covered in the text.
- Hundreds of upgraded Board-style questions written by experts who have been trained in the art of question writing. Mix and match these questions to meet your individual needs using our new Build-A-Quiz feature.
- Thousands of echo images, both moving and still.
- Alignment with current ASE and ACC guidelines and the National Board of Echocardiography's exam blueprint.
- Convenient online access so you can use EchoSAP from any mobile device, tablet or computer – no need to keep track of CDs or DVDs.
Judy R. Mangion, MD, FACC, FASE
Danita M. Yoerger Sanborn, MD, MMSc, FACC
Theodore Abraham, MBBS, FACC
Salvatore Costa, MD, FACC
Elyse Foster, MD, FACC
Stephen Little, MD, FACC
Sharon Mulvagh, MD, FACC
Matthew Parker, MD, FACC, (Chair, Question Writing Group)
Athena Poppas, MD, FACC
Expiration Date: Your access to this product will expire on May 31, 2023.