Journal Club: TAVI Complications and the Role of the Heart Team
During this live presentation and expert case discussion, members of the ACC Imaging Section Leadership Council and JACC: Case Reports editorial board will review cases on TAVI complications. Attendees will have the opportunity ask questions via chat.
- Emergency Alcohol Septal Ablation for Shock After TAVR: One More Option in the Toolbox
- Dynamic Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction Post–Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
At the conclusion of the webinar, participants will be able to...
- Understand the role of multimodality imaging in pre-planning
- Appreciate the role of the heart team in the context of surgical/interventional rescue
- Utilize tips and tricks to avoid these complications
Julie Grapsa, MD, PhD, FACC
Lawrence Rudski, MD, FACC
Ricardo Fontes-Carvalho, MD, PhD, FACC
Maurizio Taramasso, MD, PhD
James Lee, MD, FACC
Mohammed Qintar, MD
Hellmuth Weich, MD
Philip Herbst, MD
No credit is being offered for this webinar.
Clinical Topics: Noninvasive Imaging