ACC/SCAI Monthly Cath Case Discussion - PCI in 2022- Let's do it with coronary physiology and imaging!
The ACC Interventional, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Early Career, and Fellows-in-Training Sections have partnered with SCAI to host a monthly Cath Discussion focusing on hot topics. The Cath Discussions will typically take place during one Saturday per month at 10:00am EST and will feature case presentations on a specific topic with a panel discussion.
- Sunil Rao, MD, FSCAI, FACC
- Michael Lim, MD, FSCAI, FACC
- Dr. Shahbaz Malik, MD, FACC
- Dr. Aakash Garg, MD, FACC
- Dr. Ajar Kochar, MD, FACC
- Dr. David Cox, MD, MSCAI, FACC
- Dr. Morton Kern, MD, MSCAI, FACC
- Dr. Akiko Maehara, MD, FASCI, FACC
No credit is being offered for this webinar.