ACC/SCAI Monthly Cath Case Discussion: Heart Team Approach to Complex PCI
The ACC Interventional, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Early Career, and Fellows-in-Training Sections have partnered with SCAI to host a monthly Cath Discussion focusing on hot topics. The Cath Discussions will typically take place during one Saturday per month 11am EST and will feature case presentations on a specific topic with a panel discussion.
Take away points:
- Discussing the optimal treatment strategy for patients with complex coronary artery disease (CAD) requires assessment of each patient's presenting illness, clinical stability, coronary anatomy, comorbidities, and goals of care
- Case discussions around a structured Heart Team form that assesses formal risk stratification facilitates personalized decision‐making for complex coronary artery disease patients
- The multidisciplinary Heart Team approach has been espoused and deployed for multiple conditions relevant to cardiovascular medicine: valvular heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, pulmonary embolism, and cardiogenic shock
- Ajay Kirtane, MD, FACC
- Poonam Velagapudi, MD, FACC
- Farouc Jaffer, MD, FACC
- Cindy Grines, MD, FACC
- Michael Moulton, MD, FACS
- Ujjwal Rastogi, MD
- Dhaval Kolte, MD, FACC
- Jennifer Rymer, MD, FACC
No credit is being offered for this webinar.
Clinical Topics: Acute Coronary Syndromes, Cardiovascular Care Team, Invasive Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention