Do You See Yourself as a Clinical Trialist? - Part 1
The goal of this webinar is to provide an overview of practical advice for those who are interested in performing clinical trials.
In this webinar Drs. David Moliterno and Laura Mauri will discuss how to become a lead site investigator, as well as how to build up an existing site and enroll patients.
After attending this event, learners will:
- Gain practical advice for those who are interested in performing clinical trials
- Learn about becoming a lead site investigator
- Ensure they're in a position to make decisions on which trials to initiate/pursue at their academic center
- Understand how to join an Academic network
- Identify and choose collaborating institutions when submitting grants for NIH funding.
- David Moliterno, MD, FACC
- Laura Mauri, MD, FACC
No credit is being offered for this webinar.