Cardiac Rehabilitation: Increasing Accessibility
The ACC CV Team Section Educational Series offers a webinar focused on the current state of cardiac rehabilitation, including evidence-based practices and guidelines.
Learning Objectives for this webinar include:
- Understanding the current state of cardiac rehabilitation, including evidence-based practices and guidelines.
- Emphasizing the importance of cardiac rehabilitation in improving patient outcomes, including reducing hospital readmissions, improving quality of life, and reducing mortality rates.
- Recognizing challenges and barriers to implement effective cardiac rehabilitation programs, including lack of access, patient participation, and reimbursement issues.
- Formulating practical tips and recommendations to develop and implement effective alternative cardiac rehabilitation programs within clinical practice.
- Describing the role of CV teams in supporting and guiding patients through the cardiac rehabilitation process.
- Identifying current and future opportunities to increase cardiac rehabilitation accessibility.
Sarah Slone, DNP
Vicky Yandle, DNP
Kurt Barringhaus, MD
Ben Hocutt NP
No credit is being offered for this webinar.
Clinical Topics: Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Care Team, Prevention