Cardiac Rehabilitation: Increasing Accessibility
The ACC CV Team Section Educational Series offers a webinar focused on the current state of cardiac rehabilitation, including evidence-based practices and guidelines.
Learning Objectives for this webinar include:
- Understanding the current state of cardiac rehabilitation, including evidence-based practices and guidelines.
- Emphasizing the importance of cardiac rehabilitation in improving patient outcomes, including reducing hospital readmissions, improving quality of life, and reducing mortality rates.
- Recognizing challenges and barriers to implement effective cardiac rehabilitation programs, including lack of access, patient participation, and reimbursement issues.
- Formulating practical tips and recommendations to develop and implement effective alternative cardiac rehabilitation programs within clinical practice.
- Describing the role of CV teams in supporting and guiding patients through the cardiac rehabilitation process.
- Identifying current and future opportunities to increase cardiac rehabilitation accessibility.
Sarah Slone, DNP
Vicky Yandle, DNP
Kurt Barringhaus, MD
Ben Hocutt NP
No credit is being offered for this webinar.