Implementation Science in Vascular Disease
Join ACC's Vascular Disease Section for this webinar focusing on implementation science in vascular disease. Topics covered include:
- DC-eALERT: Implementation Science in Venous Thromboembolism
- OPTIMIZE PAD-1: Implementation Science in Peripheral Artery Disease
- The Role of Dissemination and Implementation Science in CVD Research
Target Audience: This multi-disciplinary seminar is intended for the entire CV team, including physicians, trainees, advanced practice professionals, nurses, pharmacists, and researchers, inclusive of all practice settings.
Key Objectives/Learning Outcomes:
After attending this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Understand implementation science and its role in cardiovascular disease research
- Identify implementation strategies for potential application in clinical settings
Marc Bonaca, MD, MPH, FACC
Gregory Piazza, MD, MS, FACC
Connie Hess, MD, MHS, FACC
Demetria McNeal, PhD, MBA
No credit is being offered for this webinar.
Clinical Topics: Pulmonary Hypertension and Venous Thromboembolism, Vascular Medicine