Do you know everything you need to know to appropriately treat patients with arrhythmias?
As the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias continues to evolve, you have more options than ever before for treating and managing your patients with arrhythmias. Created by experts in the field, the Arrhythmias chapter from ACC's Adult Clinical Cardiology Self-Assessment Program (ACCSAP), includes a core curriculum on arrhythmias in a concise and user-friendly format featuring:
Supported by an unrestricted educational grant from
- Education in a variety of formats – you can learn by reading, answering questions, or listening to presentations – in a convenient online package.
- 90+ self-assessment questions so you can practice applying what you've learned.
- Coverage of the following topics:
- Sinus Node Dysfunction and Atrioventricular Conduction Disease
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Arrhythmias in Structural Heart Disease
- Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients With Normal Hearts
- Atrial Fibrillation: Rhythm and Rate Control
- Prevention of Arterial Embolism and Stroke in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter: Rhythm and Rate Control
- Cellular Electrophysiology and Channelopathies
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Pharmacology of Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICDs)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Autonomic Disorders
Hardware/Software Requirements: This product is optimized for use with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. ACC recommends that you avoid using Internet Explorer to view this product.
Expiration Date: Your access to this product will expire on May 31, 2021.