The focus of this guideline is the diagnosis and management of adult patients with valvular heart disease (VHD).
Expert Consensus Document
- 2019 AATS/ACC/ASE/SCAI/STS Expert Consensus Systems of Care Document: A Proposal to Optimize Care for Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
- 2017 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in the Management of Adults with Aortic Stenosis
Appropriate Use Criteria
- ACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2017 Appropriate Use Criteria for Multimodality Imaging in Valvular Heart Disease
- Guideline Education: Preemptive Alcohol Septal Ablation Prior to Valve-in-Valve Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement with Bioprosthetic Balloon Fracture
- Guideline Education: Iatrogenic Atrial Septal Defect Closure Following Mitral Transcatheter Edge-To-Edge Repair: When Do You Close?
- Guideline Education: MitraClip for Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: Approach to the 2020 ACC/AHA Valvular Heart Disease Guidelines