If you have encountered an issue you don't see here, or you would like to provide additional information or comments, we welcome your feedback. Contact ACC Member Care at 202-375-6000 x5603 or email@example.com. ACC Member Care is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday to assist you.
Dues: Online Payments
- The online payment system may not be supported by all mobile or tablet browsers. If you experience difficulties, please try again on a desktop or laptop computer. If you continue to have issues, please contact ACC Member Care.
- Members who registered for ACC.org through an ACC Partner organization will not be able to pay dues online. Affected users should contact ACC Member Care to handle their dues renewal.
Video Presentations in Educational Activities
When starting some video presentations in ACC educational activities, you may see a prompt to authenticate even if you are already logged in to ACC.org. Do nothing and the system will connect you to the video platform in 10-15 seconds. After this initial connection, other videos in the educational activity will load without the interstitial authentication message.
- ACC.org is not optimized for IE 11 or older versions of Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer users may notice images missing from the page after login.
- Recommended browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Users can try clearing the browser cache to resolve unexpected issues:
Getting to JACC Journals
If you are showing locks on articles, but know you should have access, follow the steps below to release the locks:
- Be logged in to the ACC website, click on "JACC" in the upper right corner. This will take you to the Elsevier site—the publisher of the journals.
- Check to see if your name is in the upper-right corner. If it is not there, click the "Login" button until your name fills in and the locks will fall away and you will have access.
ACC provides various types of education—from products, to articles, case studies and live meetings. Many provide educational credits. You can see what type of credits an item provides by the multi-colored boxes below the item name:
- Please note that CME credits are earned by physicians ONLY. PAs and technicians may only earn COPs
- CNE credits are earned by nurses only
- ABIM-MOC credits are earned by physicians ONLY and are sent to ABIM. They may not show on the ABIM site for up to four weeks
- COP credits may be earned by everyone. Certificate of Participation may be submitted to governing bodies as proof of participation.
We apologize for any impacts these issues have on your web experience. We are working to resolve them as quickly as possible. For additional information or support, please contact ACC Member Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting ACC.org.