How can I update my profile information?
- Log into ACC.org.
- Click on the “My ACC” button in the blue navigation bar and select “My Profile."
- Click on each “+” sign or section header to expand and collapse each section
- Within each section, edit the information by selecting the blue buttons
What information is contained in the My Profile section?
Here is what you will find within each “My Profile” section:
- The first section, “Contact Information,” contains your primary contact information, addresses, and member directory settings.
- Under “Professional Information” you can view your certifications and edit your work setting, licensure, NPI, and specialties and interests.
- Under “Personalization Options,” you can select which clinical topics you would like “Used for content recommendations” when you log into ACC.org and which clinical topics you would like “Used for notification” and emailed to you weekly, daily or immediately.
- Under “Demographics,” you can edit your gender, race and breakdown of professional time – and view the date of birth we have on file for you.
- In the “Account Preferences” section, you can edit your email address, password, security question, profile photo, select what information is displayed in your member directory profile, and add promotion codes.
How can I upload or update a profile photo?
- Log into ACC.org.
- Click on the “My ACC” button in the blue navigation bar near the top of the website and select “My Profile."
- Click on the “Account Preferences” bar to expand the section. Under "Photo" you will see a grey box with links for "Edit" and "Remove" on the bottom right. If there is an existing photo, first click Remove and then Edit to add a new photo. If adding a photo for the first time, simply click Edit.
- Be sure the photo you wish to upload is accessible on your computer (e.g., saved on your computer's desktop or in a folder on your hard drive). You should upload square photos that are at least 70 pixels x 70 pixels. Profile photos will display at 40 x 40 pixels on the home page and 70 x 70 on the My Profile page. Be aware that there will be no editing option upon uploading.
- Select “edit” in the “Photo” section.
- When the “Edit Photo” box opens, click on “Browse” to locate and select the photo stored on your computer.
- Click the “Save” button once you have added your profile photo.