Valvular Heart Disease: Guideline for the Management of Patients
These items break the guidelines down into easy-to-use summaries.
Find all the guideline recommendations in PowerPoint format here.
Related Clinical Policy
Access additional guidelines related to the primary document.
- Management of Conduction Disturbances in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Management of Bleeding in Patients on Oral Anticoagulants
- Management of Mitral Regurgitation
- Operator and Institutional Recommendations and Requirements for Transcatheter Mitral Valve Intervention
- A Proposal to Optimize Care for Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
- Operator and Institutional Recommendations and Requirements for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
Need a quick summary of the guideline? Access the guideline commentary.
Apps and Tools
Use these for critical decision making at the point-of-care.
- 2020 Guidelines Made Simple: Valvular Heart Disease
English | Portuguese | Chinese
- Guideline Clinical App
- Clinician Tool: Management of Conduction Disturbances in Patients Undergoing TAVR
- Clinician Tool: Management of Bleeding in Patients on Oral Anticoagulants
Increase patient knowledge and motivation with these resources.
- 2020 CardioSmart Patient Summary
- CardioSmart Heart Valve Disease Infographic
- CardioSmart Heart Valve Disease: Treatment With TAVR Infographic
- CardioSmart Aortic Stenosis Topic Page
- CardioSmart Mitral Regurgitation Topic Page
- CardioSmart Decision Aids: Choosing TAVR, Surgery or Symptom Management
- CardioSmart Heart Explorer App