Telemedicine Platform that Digitally Transforms Cardiovascular Care
A Telehealth Platform Built For Cardiology
NEW! All ACC members will receive extended FREE access through the end of the year to all of Heartbeat Health's telemedicine services
The American College of Cardiology is collaborating with Heartbeat Health to set a new standard for virtual care, providing cardiologists a full-service telemedicine solution with features that go beyond generic platforms.
It's a complete, mobile-first model for cardiovascular and heart disease management that incorporates low-cost devices and wearables, in addition to enabling true patient and provider engagement.
With this one, simple groundbreaking app you can grow your practice from anywhere -- connect to your patients with flexibility, monitor changes in your patients’ condition in real-time, and get patient data you need right at your fingertips. Heartbeat Health is preventative care, realized.
ACC members may now use this service at no cost through the end of the year.*
This is just one of many ways ACC is forming collaborations that provide innovative solutions for the future of CV care. Learn more.
- Telehealth Coding & Billing Fact Sheet
- Remote Patient Monitoring Reimbursement
- 10 Reasons to Use Heartbeat Health
- Key Telehealth Policy Considerations
- Guide to Blood Pressure Monitors
- Webinar Recording: The First and Only Telemedicine Platform Built by Cardiologists for Cardiologists" - August 2020
ACC Heartbeat Health Updates
ACC members have free access to Heartbeat's HIPAA-compliant telemedicine, which includes unique features like...
- Measure - one-click, easy enroll remote patient monitoring
- Instant Visit - connect with your patients in seconds
- Heartbeat Program - help patients with medication adherence, lifestyle management and vital stat tracking
Message from Dr. Ami Bhatt - Chair of the ACC Heartbeat Health Telemedicine Collaboration
Our collaboration with Heartbeat Health is an opportunity to create a cardiac specific model for virtual care. We have the right use cases, invested and empowered patients, and now, the right platform to help us partner in truly comprehensive care. Feedback from ACC members is appreciated as we plan to enhance features and create a cardiac specific platform that improves the virtual care delivery experience for patients and clinical teams.
See What Your Colleagues Are Saying
Click the left and right arrows above to browse additional videos.
*This service is currently only available for clinicians in the United States.