Join Industry Thought Leaders at MedAxiom's CV Transforum
MedAxiom's CV Transforum Fall'19 conference is the perfect opportunity to attend presentations from the nation's top thought leaders and transformational programs to help you learn how to stay ahead in today's rapidly changing health care environment. You will also have numerous opportunities network with esteemed peers from hundreds of programs across the country as well as executives, consultants and industry representatives during general sessions, detailed breakout presentations and more intimate POD group discussions.
Hot topics include:
- Cardiology State of the Union
- Population Health: Is it working the way we intended?
- Commercial Bundle Examples
- Valued-Based Compensation
- Leveraging Registry Data for Performance Improvement
- Patient Access Management
- Clinical Staff Roles and Responsibilities: Do I have the right people doing the right work?
The conference takes place Oct. 24 26 in Dana Point, CA. Don't miss this opportunity to share knowledge and real-world solutions for today's health care challenges. MedAxiom nonmembers can save 50 percent on registration using code "NMREGFALL19". Learn more and register.