The American College of Cardiology is committed to enhancing cardiovascular health around the world through the collaboration and exchange of knowledge and resources.
To that end, the ACC has made available its suite of quality improvement programs and tools to institutions outside the United States.
Our offerings include:
- Clinical Data Registries (NCDR)
- International Membership/Education Resources for Institutions
- ACC International Centers of Excellence
Congratulations to our current ICOE institutions:
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Hospital Samaritano Paulista - Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Mouwasat Hospital – Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdul Aziz Medical City – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Instituto Modelo Privado de Cardiología - Córdoba, Argentina
For more information, please fill out the following: