The ACC has many ways for you to connect with our members and learn more about the field of cardiology.
- Young Scholars Program – Designed for high school and college students interested in a career in science, this program pairs participants with an ACC member mentor for a year of research and education about cardiology and cardiovascular disease.
- Medical Students – ACC's active medical students group provides helpful information about pursuing a career in cardiology and a group of peers focused on exploring the specialty. Membership is free.
- Becoming a Member – Medical students, residents and Fellows are eligible for FREE membership in the College. Apply in minutes online here.
- Medical School Cardiology Interest Group Directory – The ACC's medical student group has compiled a directory of cardiology interest groups at educational institutions worldwide.
- Medical Residents – ACC's medical resident group provides community and education for residents interested in pursuing a career in cardiology. Find tools for career development, network with like-minded peers and more. Membership is free.
- How to Find the Right Mentor