The American College of Cardiology has a wealth of resources – explore them below!
The American College of Cardiology is committed to improving diversity and inclusion within the cardiovascular workforce and the College's leadership and membership, and recognizes the success of its mission to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health is dependent on including people, as members and as leaders, who provide a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives. Visit the resource portal to learn more.
When it comes to transforming cardiovascular care and improving heart health for all, success isn't just a matter of knowing the latest guidelines or applying the latest research. The health and well-being of cardiovascular professionals directly impacts the quality of care they're able to provide. That's why the ACC has developed resources to help its members identify and overcome obstacles to their well-being. Explore them all here.
- Step One Study Guide
- Career Paths After CV Fellowship: How to Best Tailor Your Training to Your Goals?
- Careers in Entrepreneurship and Industry As a Cardiologist: An Insider's Perspective
- Path for Enlightenment: Funding for the Clinician Investigator
- Patience and Time: The Keys to Searching For a Job
- 4 Mistakes Physicians Make as New Attendings