The ACC Celebrates Nurses
From bedside to lab and everywhere in between, nurses are one of the cornerstones of quality cardiovascular care.
This May, The American College of Cardiology is celebrating all they do to improve heart health in their communities by making it easier than ever for them to achieve the recognition their hard work deserves.
Nonmember nurses who apply for the Associate of the American College of Cardiology (AACC) designation save 40% on 2018 dues by using code AACCSave on the final screen of the online membership application.
How You Can Help
First: Let your nonmember colleagues know they can save on one of the most distinguished designations the College bestows!
Not only that, remind them of the benefits they stand to receive as ACC members, including:
- All six Journals of the American College of Cardiology, online, in the mobile app and as an audio podcast
- The latest guidelines, point-of-care tools and mobile apps on ACC.org
- 300+ free online educational resources
- Resources like the CardioSmart patient education website that will help you improve patient care
- Deep discounts on live courses – including the ACC Annual Scientific Sessions – worth more than the cost of membership alone
- Networking and volunteer opportunities in the Cardiovascular Team Member Section and more than a dozen other specialty sections
Second: Write them a letter of recommendation! AACC applicants require two letters of recommendation from current FACCs or AACCs. This is your opportunity to show your personal appreciation for your colleagues.
What if They Don't Meet the AACC Criteria?
That's okay! They can still receive the full range of members benefits and save 40% when they apply for Cardiovascular Team membership. They just have to select that membership option when they fill out the online application and use code NursesSave.