10 Women Cardiology Leaders - How to Overcome Adversity & Thrive
Presented by the ACC Women in Cardiology Section and Women as One, this webinar highlights a panel of female cardiologists, holding a leadership role in a professional organization. The focus is providing solutions and optimism to the women in cardiology (doctors and CVTs) to survive the pandemic and racial tension.
No credit is being offered for this webinar.
- Christine Albert, MD, MPH, FACC, FHRS – President, Heart Rhythm Society (HRS)
- Michelle Albert, MD, MPH, FAHA, FACC – President, Association of Black Cardiologists (ABC)
- Biykem Bozkurt, MD, PhD, FHFSA, FACC, FAHA, FESC, FACP – President, Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA)
- Chiara Bucciarelli-Ducci, MD, PhD, FESC, FRCP – CEO, Society of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance (SCMR)
- Sharmila Dorbala, MD, MPH, FASNC – President, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNAC)
- Cindy Grines, MD, FACC, MSCAI – President, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
- Judy Hung, MD, FASE – Incoming President, American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Mariell Jessup, MD, FACC, FAHA, FESC – Chief Science and Medical Officer, American Heart Association (AHA)
- Roxana Mehran, MD, FACC, FACP, FCCP, FESC, FAHA, FSCA – Co-founder, Women As One
- Athena Poppas, MD, FACC, FASE – President, American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Andrea Russo, MD, FACC, FAHA, FHRS – Immediate Past-President, Heart Rhythm Society (HRS)
- Toniya Singh, MD, FACC
- Annabelle Volgman, MD, FACC, FAHA