Social Media for Early Career Cardiologists: A Platform to Connect, Learn and Collaborate
Please join us for this ACC Early Career webinar! We will focus on how to best utilize the social media platform to share and assimilate educational content, including interesting cases, journal articles, newsletters, twitter polls, webinars, tweetorials and other learning tools. We will also highlight the steps involved in the initiation and promotion of social media presence at an institutional level. Although the webinar will specifically target Early Career Section, we feel that all cardiologists will greatly benefit from and enjoy this session.
At the end of the presentation, participants will learn:
- How to use social media to share and assimilate educational content
- Steps involved in initiation and promotion of social media presence at an institutional level
- Moderator: Sanah Christopher, MD, FACC, Hawaii Pacific Health, Aiea, HI
- Panelist: Purvi Parvani, MBBS, MPH, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- Panelist: Kevin Shah, MD, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Panelist: Mary Norine Walsh, MD, MACC, St Vincent Heart Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Social Media Moderator: Tesfaye A. Telila, MD, FACC, Piedmont Health Care, Newnan, GA
- Social Media Moderator: Fawaz Alenezi, MS, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Speaker: Hady Lichaa, MD, Ascension Medical Group, Murfreesboro, TN
- Speaker: Mirza Umair Khalid, MD, FACC, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
No credit is being offered for this webinar.