Extending the Reach of Vascular Care: Lessons From the COVID-19 Pandemic Year One
In this webinar, we review lessons learned from adaptations to care delivery in vascular medicine during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss techniques for virtual visits and telehealth and the critical need to upscale these efforts into year two. We emphasize techniques that would benefit vascular medicine outreach even beyond the pandemic.
- Learn methods for implementation of telehealth and mobile health technology in vascular medicine care.
- Understand the need for ongoing innovation and expansion to address vascular disease in the underserved and isolated.
- Highlight pathways forward to enhanced remote diagnosis and monitoring.
- Gregory Piazza, MD, FACC
- Marc Bonaca, MD, FACC
- Carlos Mena-Hurtado, MD, FACC
- Lawrence A. Garcia, MD, FACC
No credit is being offered for this webinar.
Clinical Topics: Vascular Medicine