When the Going Gets Tough: Shocking Cases for the Early Career Cardiologist
The International Working Group of the Early Careers Section Leadership Council is hosting a series of webinars on leadership and professional development. Early careers from various countries will present their real-life scenarios to an international faculty panel, bringing in global perspectives to the challenges faced by early career cardiologists as they navigate their new roles and working environment.
Join us for the first webinar of this series "When the Going Gets Tough: Shocking Cases for the Early Career Cardiologist" when we will focus on the challenges of leading a multidisciplinary team when taking care of a complex and critically ill patient and recognizing when to ask for help.
- Rasha Al-Bawardy, MD, MSc, FACC, National Guard Health Affairs, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Auras R. Atreya, MD, MPH, FACC, AIG Institute of Cardiac Sciences and Research, Hyderabad, India
- Sena Kilic, MD, St. John Medical Center, Longview, WA, USA
- Poonam Velagapudi, MD,MS, FACC, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE, USA
- Stanley J. Chetcuti, MD, FACC, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Mirvat A. Alasnag, MBBS, FACC, King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Ravinder Singh Rao, MBBS, FACC, Rajasthan Hospital Heart Center, Jaipur, India
No credit is being offered for this webinar.