ACCSAP 9 Adult Clinical Cardiology Self-Assessment Program
A brand new version of ACCSAP is coming in late January! Click here to pre-order.
It’s brand new, improved, and has everything you need to:
Pass the Boards! Use ACCSAP 9 to prepare for the Boards —
- Familiarize yourself with the ABIM blueprint
- Hear expert tips on taking the exam
- Take a simulated Board exam session & identify areas of needed study
- Learn from educational text and lectures
- Practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions with rationale and references
- Take additional simulated Board exam sessions to see your progress
- Repeat as necessary and keep track of your progress with ACCSAP's user-friendly dashboard.
Perfect your knowledge of CV medicine.
Use ACCSAP 9 to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information that you can apply in your clinical practice.
Earn CME/CNE/MOC/ECME credit. ACCSAP 9 offers enough CME/CNE/MOC/ECME credit for all your licensing and certification requirements for several years. Up to 155 credits!
- Educational material in both text and video format allows you to learn by reading or watching/listening to a presentation. ACCSAP 9 includes concise text written by world-renowned experts, plus all of the presentations from ACC's Cardiovascular Board Review course.
- Even better questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Compare your scores to your peers' and view your dashboard to judge how you are progressing.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
- Downloadable "native" app so you can access ACCSAP anywhere, with or without an internet connection. The ACC Education app is now available and ACCSAP 9 purchasers can use it to access the product! Click here for information about using the app.
Formats and Publishing Schedule
The online version is now available! Click the Launch ACCSAP 9 button at the top of this page to get started. Please note that you can access the online version of ACCSAP 9 on any device that has an internet connection -- desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. A downloadable app that allows you to use the product without an active internet connection is also in development and will be available in late January 2017.
ACCSAP 9 Table of Contents
ACCSAP 9 Table of Contents
ACCSAP 9 is designed for all cardiovascular clinicians as well as other clinicians who care for the cardiovascular patient.
Accreditation for Physicians
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 155 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
While offering CME credits noted above, this activity is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
Accreditation for Nurses
The American College of Cardiology Foundation is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The ACCF designates this educational activity for a maximum of 155 CNE contact hours.
Requirements for successful completion of each topic include reading text, watching presentations, answering questions, and completing an evaluation.
While offering the CME/CNE credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 155 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
MOC for Canadian Physicians
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Cardiovascular Society on 02/05/2017 and expires 07/2019. Remember to visit MAINPORT to record your learning and outcomes. You may claim a maximum of 100 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
ACCSAP9 will be accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) for 153 hours of External CME credits. Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity. The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) have recognized each other's accreditation systems as substantially equivalent. Apply for credit through the post-course evaluation.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
Date of Release: July 11, 2016
Term of Approval/Date of CME/CNE/MOC Expiration: July 11, 2019
*Please note that you may only claim CME, CNE, and MOC credit by using the online version.
60-Day Risk-Free Return Policy
ACC guarantees its educational products. If you are dissatisfied with your product within 60 days of purchase, you may return the product at your expense. Please contact our Resource Center (toll-free 800-253-4636, x5603; direct dial 202-375-6000, x5603; email email@example.com) for return instructions. Please note that if you have already claimed CME, CE, or MOC credit for the product, you will not be eligible for a refund