- Module 1: Building Teams; Bridget Gilley & Chris Keenan, Authors
- Module 2: Improving Communications and Building Relations; Edrenna Johnson & Deborah Washington, Authors
- Module 3: Leadership Training; Suzanne Inglis, Author
- Module 4: Project Management; Kim Pheifer & Carl Blake, Authors
- Module 5: Performance and Quality Improvement; Michele Wood & Susan Rogers, Authors
- Module 6: Data Analysis; Kristy Chambers & Yara Guk, Authors
- Module 7: Improving Facilitation; Deborah Koeppen, Kristy Chambers & Michele Wood, Authors
- Module 8: Financial Management; Beverly Livezey & Ginger Biesbrock, Authors
Interested in the C4 Review Course? Click the button below to purchase the product.
Learn Quality Improvement Skills to assist in the management of your hospital's Cardiac Accreditations. Earn Credit towards Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Recertification. This course was designed to teach you the following skills:
- Select and build your team to help you successfully run your accredited heart center. Learn how to assess people's skills and run successful meetings with your team
- How to improve your communication skills, including developing effective listening skills, and adapting to different communication styles
- Become an effective leader by understanding different leadership styles and holding stakeholders accountable to their roles in the accreditation process
- Effectively manage your projects using proven project management tools
- Learn to execute performance and quality improvement at your own institution. Select the most appropriate tools that can help you perform your process improvement
- Analyze your data to understand which processes need improvement, and know which audiences
- Create a learning environment within your institution, and recognized the best formats to facilitate learning and retention
- Become adept at managing the financial processes and implement a cost-savings plan within your institution
The target audience is current C4 holders who would like to earn credit towards maintaining their cardiovascular care coordinator certification.
This program is available online and includes voice over slides with pre- and post-test questions. You must score 80% or better to pass the assessment and get the CNE credits.
- ACC member: $50
- Nonmember: $80
Accreditation for Nurses
In support of improving patient care, the American College of Cardiology Foundation is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The ACCF designates this educational activity for a maximum of 4.50 continuing nursing education contact hours.
Requirements for successful completion include completing the pretests, watching all videos, achieving a score of 80% or better on the posttests, and completing the evaluation.
While offering the CME/CNE credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.