Heart failure (HF) is a complex clinical syndrome that results from any structural or functional impairment of ventricular filling or ejection of blood.
- 2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
- 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
Expert Consensus Document
- 2019 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Risk Assessment, Management, and Clinical Trajectory of Patients Hospitalized With Heart Failure
Certified Patient Cases
- Biomarkers for Heart Failure Prevention and Risk Stratification
- Medical Therapy for Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction