2018 Recent Advances in Clinical Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT Meeting on Demand™ Program
The 2018 Recent Advances in Clinical Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT Meeting on Demand™ Program is perfect for you if you are:
- Wanting to have the latest information in nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT presented in compact 20 minute segments by a superb faculty
- Interested in earning your IAC accreditation requirements of 15 Nuclear Credit Hours.
- Seeking to earn 21.5 Dual MOC/CME credits
- Preparing for the Nuclear (CBNC) and/or Cardiac CT (CBCCT) Boards
- Looking for a review of 100+ evidence-based cases focusing on technical and clinical problems commonly encountered in practice to increase your interpretive skills
Designed to meet the needs of professionals who perform or request nuclear cardiology, cardiac CT or cardiac MRI studies, this online course emphasizes the use of these modalities across the spectrum of patients with suspected or known coronary disease as well as other non-coronary cardiac disease states.
The faculty consists of expert cardiac imaging clinicians and scientists from across the country who guide you through the latest advances in nuclear cardiology, cardiac CT and other imaging modalities.
Table of Contents
- Advances in SPECT and PET
- Cameras, Software, Protocols in Nuclear Cardiology
- Optimizing the Use of Nuclear Cardiology
- New Applications of Nuclear Cardiology
- The Big Picture in Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT, and Cardiac MRI
- Coronary CTA: New Developments
- Cardiac CT and Its Relationship to Nuclear Cardiology and CMR
- Beyond the Coronaries: Cardiac and Valvular Applications
- Multimodality Imaging with Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT, and Cardiac MRI: Putting It All Together
The overall goal of this activity is to provide emerging science and developments in nuclear cardiology, cardiac CT and other imaging modalities while offering information useful in preparation for the Nuclear (CBNC) and Cardiac CT (CBCCT) Boards.
Upon completion, participants should be able to —
- Discuss the latest acquisition and processing protocols for existing and new multimodality instrumentation and software
- Recognize strategies to reduce patient radiation exposure while conducting efficient and quality multimodality studies
- Use pharmacologic stress agents and perform pharmacologic stress testing most effectively
- Create optimal reports that integrate test findings with clinical information
- Identify the latest information regarding test findings to guide patient management decisions
- Use criteria and evidence-based strategies to reduce inappropriate testing
- Identify knowledge gaps regarding blueprints for the CBNC and CBCCT Boards
This activity is intended for cardiologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists, physician assistants, cardiac imaging technologists and other health care professionals seeking education to maintain their license as well as those currently preparing for the nuclear and cardiac boards.
This product is no longer available for purchase.
- Members: $550
- Nonmembers: $750
- Reduced: $330
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
While offering credits noted above, the course is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field. This activity offers 15.25 credits on nuclear/PET. Please feel free to use them to satisfy the requirements for IAC Nuclear/PET accreditation.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion data to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Date of Release: June 18, 2018
Term of Approval/Date of CME & MOC Expiration: June 17, 2021*
60-Day Risk-Free Return Policy
ACC guarantees its educational products. If you are dissatisfied with your product within 60 days of purchase, you may return the product at your expense. Please contact our Resource Center (toll-free 800-253-4636, x5603; direct dial 202-375-6000, x5603; email email@example.com) for return instructions. Please note that if you have already claimed CME, CNE, or MOC credit for the product, you will not be eligible for a refund.