ACC Member Hub
- Member Hub’s Well-Being and Burnout Interest Group
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to avoiding burnout – particularly during a crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic. There is value, though, in sharing what works and what doesn’t with colleagues who understand the challenges you face. Join the Well-Being and Burnout group on the Member Hub, ACC’s online community, and get and give strategies for maintaining physical, emotional and mental well-being.
ACC News Stories
- ABC, ACC and AHA Denounce Racism and Violence Plaguing Communities
- CDC Releases Tips For Managing Workplace Fatigue During COVID-19
- Practice Made Perfect: Telehealth: Ensuring Quality Cardiovascular Care During Uncertain Times
In this episode, Alison Bailey, MD, FACC, hosts Ami Bhatt, MD, FACC, and Andrew Freeman, MD, FACC, in a discussion on the COVID-19 pandemic and how to prioritize patient safety while setting up telemedicine services.
- Practice Made Perfect: Clinician Well-Being During a Time of Crisis
In this episode, Alison Bailey, MD, FACC, hosts Laxmi Mehta, MD, FACC, and Rosanne Nelson in a discussion on the COVID-19 pandemic, how the cardiovascular care team is dealing with the resulting stressors, and how to find ways to care for yourself during this time of crisis.
- MedAxiom HeartTalk Podcast: Staying Calm in the Storm
In an episode of the MedAxiom HeartTalk podcast, three experts who have been handling COVID-19 from the front lines share their unique perspectives on how to manage the human impact this pandemic is having on care teams and offer advice on staying calm in the storm.
- Mental Health Resources for the Clinician and Patient
- National Academy of Medicine: Supporting Clinician Well-Being During COVID-19 Webinar
- National Academy of Medicine: Resources to Support the Health and Well-Being of Clinicians During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- HHS Mental Health and Coping Resources
- Vanderbilt UMC Grand Rounds: Mental Health During a Pandemic
- AAMC Beyond the White Coat Podcast: Preserving Well-Being in a Pandemic
- NEJM: Preventing a Parallel Pandemic A National Strategy to Protect Clinicians' Well-Being
Visit the COVID-19 Hub for the latest clinical guidance, expert perspectives and front-line case studies, coding and reimbursement updates and more.
☼ ☼ ☼ Return to the ACC COVID-19 Hub Home Page ☼ ☼ ☼