ACC is not responsible for, and does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on the Member Hub. ACC does not make any warranties with respect to any of the comments or opinions included on the Member Hub. Any information or material placed on the Member Hub, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements, and do not represent the views of ACC. Nothing in the Member Hub is intended to constitute medical or other professional advice.
- Rules of Conduct
- Do Not Post:
- Any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- Any communications leading or related to, or any information that might be construed as price fixing, a boycott, an illegal restraint of free trade or any other antitrust violation; no messages should include information relating to salaries, pricing, profits or costs.
- Any harmful content including without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancel bots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information.
- Political messages that advocate a particular viewpoint, including links to articles and editorial pieces, unless they relate to a legal issue and the need to place it in context
- Advertisements of products or services, or commercial messages, including, but not limited to, messages offering or seeking any kind of business relationship (including employment).
- Follow the Following Member Hub Etiquette:
- Do not challenge or attack other members.
- Post your messages to the most relevant thread of conversation.
- Include your name and location in messages.
- Do Not Post:
- Content. By posting content, you represent that you have proper right and authorization to use the information or content you upload or post, and you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials has expressly granted) to the ACC a license to use the content per the terms and conditions contained in the ACC Terms of Service.
- Responsibility for Content. ACC does not intend to actively monitor the messages and content posted on the Member Hub. ACC does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Member Hub. ACC neither endorses nor is responsible or liable for the contents, accuracy or reliability of any Web sites linked in any posting, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. The messages express the views of the authors, and are not necessarily the views of the ACC. Anyone who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to immediately notify the Member Hub Administrator. Under no circumstances will ACC be held liable for any damages or loss resulting from your reliance on any content posted on the Member Hub.
- Confidentiality. You are hereby placed on notice that there are no facilities provided by this system for sending or receiving confidential messages and, notwithstanding that a message on this system may be marked as confidential, it may be read by others for whom it was not intended.
- ACC Rights. ACC has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, edit or delete any content that is available on the Member Hub at any time and for any reason and to deny any person access to the ACC Member Hub.