Thank you for your purchase of ACCSAP 9, which was released on July 11, 2016! If you've already purchased ACCSAP 9, click the Launch button below to get started.
ACCSAP 9 features substantial improvements over its predecessor that are based on user feedback.
Enhancements to ACCSAP 9 Include:
- Educational material in both text and video format allows you to learn by reading or watching/listening to a presentation. ACCSAP 9 includes concise text written by world-renowned experts, plus all of the presentations from ACC's Cardiovascular Board Review course.
- Even better questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Compare your scores to your peers' and view your dashboard to judge how you are progressing.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
- Downloadable "native" app (Coming in September!) will allow you to access ACCSAP anywhere, with or without an internet connection.
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 155 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim onlythe credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
While offering CME credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 155 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This product is designed for cardiovascular specialists and other physicians or medical personnel who care for the cardiovascular patient.
Date of Release: July 11, 2016
Term of Approval/Date of CME & MOC Expiration: July 11, 2019*
*Please note that you may only claim CME and MOC credit through the term of approval noted above.
Thank you again for your support of the College through your purchase of this product. If you have any questions, please call ACC Member Care at 800-253-4636, x5603, or 202-375-6000, x5603, or email email@example.com.
If you need technical assistance, please contact our support team. The toll-free number is 800-461-3994, or 617-746-2985. Hours of operation are 7:00 am to 1:00 am, Monday-Friday, and 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday-Sunday (Eastern), or please email firstname.lastname@example.org