Thank you for having joined us for NCDR.17 last week in Washington, D.C.
Connect with experts, elevate your career and continue to gain strategies for improving your practice outside of NCDR.17 by joining the American College of Cardiologynow for 60% off!
Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants and other members of the Cardiovascular (CV) Team* who join the ACC by March 30 can become members for only $50over 60% off the usual price. Use code NCDR2017.
Is most your time spent in cardiovascular management? CV managers** or those without a clinical degree can also save! Join for only $100 for the first year of membership. Just reference promo code NCDR17SAVE.
When you join the ACC, you gain a powerful advocate for your interests. You also get access to tools and resources worth thousands each year. Join today to:
- Optimize your practice with practice improvement toolkits and resources and quality improvement initiatives
- Grow professionally with 300+ free educational opportunities and 60+ free webinars covering all areas of practice, including MACRA implementation
- Connect with peers and develop your leadership skills through participation in the CV Management and CV Team Member Sections
- Receive deep discounts on the ACC's leading digital products and live coursesincluding CV Summit and the Annual Scientific Session
- Stay up-to-date on the latest practice information and policy changes with eNewsletters and the CV Management listserv
*CV Team member designations include: CNS, NP, RN, PA, PharmD, RCCS, RCIS, RVS, RVT, RCES, RCS, RDCS, EPC, OT, PT, CP, CSW, RD.
**Those engaged in the management of cardiovascular practice or who are members of the cardiovascular service line. For those engaged solely in Health Information Technology, click here to join.