The ACC Appreciates All That You Do
Whether it's improving operational efficiency, managing costs, collecting and translating data to drive quality care, navigating policy changes, or any one of dozens of other responsibilities, the work that cardiovascular administrators and managers like you do makes it possible for the entire care team to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health.
How We're Thanking You
Join the American College of Cardiology by September 8 and save 50% on membership for 2018. Just use code YouSave50 on the online membership application. You pay $125, plus a one-time application fee of $25, and get access to:
- A collection of 60+ webinars that tackle topics including bundled payments, building multidisciplinary care teams, physician fee schedules and more.
- Quality programs focused on reducing readmission rates, filling gaps in lipid management, improving care and outcomes in MI patients, and more.
- QPP and APM Hubs designed to help you make sense of new reimbursement programs—whatever track you choose.
- A collection of health IT resources, including guidance on interoperability, structured reporting, cybersecurity and more.
- A Cardiovascular Management Member Section where you can exchange knowledge and strategies with peers.
- Discounted registration on live meetings like the Cardiovascular Summit—designed to help you achieve the Quadruple Aim.
Your job requires you to juggle an ever-evolving list of responsibilities. Get the resources you need to master all of them. Join the American College of Cardiology today and save.