ACC’s In-Training Exam registration system is simply an extension of the Training Program Portal that you’ve been using to provide your new fellows with membership to ACC.
Before you begin registration for this year’s exam, make sure that all your FITs are associated with your institution. You can review your FITs in the Training Program Portal by following the steps on the next page. To begin the registration process for the In-Training Exam, please follow these instructions:
- Within the Training Program Portal (view access instructions), click on the Exam Registration tab to the right of your training program’s name
- Identify a chief proctor for your exam by adding their e-mail address.
- If you would like to change the Chief Proctor already listed then select remove and provide an e-mail address for a new person.
- Click the “Register FIT To An Exam” button in the middle of the page.
- Now you should see a list of everyone associated with your training program. Choose the date that you would like each FIT to take the exam. If anyone on the list is not taking the exam, simply choose the “Not Taking Exam” option.
- If any of your fellows are missing from the list, then you need to first associate them with your training program. To do this, click on the FITs Management tab at the top of your screen and follow steps 4 through 6 in the Training Program Portal section on the next page.
- Click Save whenever you are done.
- Finally, enter a few additional data elements for each FIT you registered:
- Any ADA accommodations that they need
- Their FIT Year at the time of the test in October. This is required information.
- Click Save Changes when you’re done and print a copy of the page for your records.
- You’re done! You can return to this system to edit information right up until registration closes. If you need to make changes afterwards please contact Julie Bainbridge. Registration is open from early July to early September. Invoices will be sent by e-mail shortly after registration closes and we ask that you expedite payment so that ACC receives it prior to the October exam.
If you have questions about anything related to the In-Training Exam, please feel free to contact Julie Bainbridge at email@example.com or 202-375-6633.