Do you want to make a real statement about your skills and expertise? The FACC designation is recognized industry-wide as a sign of true excellence in the profession.
Taking the next step in your career by upgrading to an FACC membership means you get to prove your elite standing in the field of cardiology, and your voice will instantly carry more weight. As an FACC, when you speak, people listen.
You deserve this designation - because you’ve earned it.
Start getting the recognition you deserve, plus, continue to enjoy all the great benefits ACC membership has to offer, including:
- Positioning you over the competition for jobs and referrals
- Steep discounts on meetings and CV education that could save you as much as $3500
- Uninterrupted access to our six JACC Journals
- Leadership opportunities that help shape the course of the CV profession
- Access to elite communities of CV professionals including subspeciality professionals, workgroups, and online communities
- And more...
You’ve got the knowledge. You’ve got the drive. You’ve put in years of hard work. Now take advantage of it. Every day you wait is another day you aren’t maximizing your true professional potential.
Upgrade to FACC membership in the time it takes to drink your next cup of coffee. It’s as easy as 1,2,3...
- Apply as soon as six months before completing training, and up to three years after you’ve graduated.
- Obtain your two signed sponsorship forms**.
- Fill out the online membership application!
What are you waiting for?
*The application will be processed as “pending” until training completion, post-training academic and/or hospital appointment begins and attainment of the cardiovascular specialist Board certification. Once all information is received, applications will be processed. Applicants will be notified of their advancement in February 2020.
**Sponsor Form Requirements:
- Must be signed by sponsors well acquainted with your current professional activities
- Must include at least one from a sponsor in your geographic area of professional activity
- May not be relatives
- May include your ACC State Chapter Governor or training program director