ACC's Legislative Conference 2022
Oct. 16-18, 2022
Registration is open for ACC's Legislative Conference 2022, taking place from Oct. 16-18 at the Hyatt Regency in Washington, DC. The three-day meeting offers cardiovascular clinicians spanning the entire care team a chance to hear from ACC leaders, staff and other experts on health policy issues affecting patients and the profession, while also providing an important opportunity to speak directly with members of Congress and their staff.
- Please register using the email address that corresponds with your ACC member record.
- Participants will head to Capitol Hill on Tuesday for in-person meetings with members of Congress and/or their staff. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- Email Meg Novak (email@example.com) to register for the special HeartPAC keynote event kicking off Legislative Conference on Sunday, Oct. 16.
In preparation for ACC’s Legislative Conference, reference these handy resources to get up to speed and/or refresh your memory on lobbying best practices and recent topical updates:
- 2022 Legislative Conference Agenda
- Take Action: Urge your members of Congress to co-sponsor the Supporting Medicare Providers Act of 2022
- How-To Lobby Webinar Video
- Recent HeartPAC Updates:
Stay tuned to @Cardiology on Twitter and the ACC Advocate newsletter for updates!
Check out highlights from ACC's 2021 Legislative Conference here.