A Meeting for the Record Books: 2019 Legislative Conference
This year, a record-breaking 505 attendees, including 94 Fellows in Training, helped to make this week's 2019 Legislative Conference our largest ever. The dynamic three-day conference held Nov. 3-5, 2019 included in-depth advocacy training followed by a total of 316 meetings with lawmakers and their staff on Capitol Hill.
- View the 2019 Legislative Conference Agenda
- Join the conversation on Member Hub
- Check out Health Policy Principles and Resources for more information on topics discussed at the conference
Congratulations to Award Winners
- ACC's Excellence in Advocacy Award for Grassroots: Andrew Waxler, MD, FACC, governor of the ACC Pennsylvania Chapter
- President's Award for Distinguished Public Service: Rep. Roger Marshall (KS) and Sen. Richard Durbin (IL)
- ACC Political Action Committee Award Winners: ACC Alabama Chapter, ACC North Dakota Chapter, ACC Kansas Chapter, ACC Puerto Rico Chapter, ACC Women in Cardiology Section, ACC Academic Section, ACC Electrophysiology Section and ACC FIT Section
From the CEO
View a personal thank you note to attendees from CEO Tim Attebery here.
Save the Date
Save the date for next year's Legislative Conference, Oct. 4-6 in Washington, DC.