Teaching in the Clinical Setting
Are you aiming to be an outstanding educator while on service?
All physicians are teachers, however, few have received formal education on teaching. This webinar is designed to focus on educatin in the clinical setting with the goal to learn efficient, effective teaching strategies, how to tackle teaching at multiple levels and how to build a career in medical education.
- Learn efficient and effective methods for teaching while on service
- Learn how to tackle teaching at multiple levels
- Learn how to build a career in medical education
- Aarthi Sabanayagam, MBBS, FACC, Associate Fellowship Program Director, University of San Francisco, CA
- Michael Cullen, MD, FACC, Associate Fellowship Program Director, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Marty Chun-Yen Tam, MD, FACC, Clinical Assistant Professor, Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Anudeep Dodeja, MD, FACC, Assistant Professor, Connecticut Children's Hospital, Hartford, CT
No credit is being offered for this webinar.