Check out ACC.21 Virtual Pediatric and CHD Pathway
Don't miss the ACC.21 Virtual Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease Learning Pathway ̶ check out what's coming and plan your schedule now!
- Case based sessions exploring the pros and cons of differing approaches to controversial scenarios
- Lifelong issues impacting patients with congenital heart disease
- The latest on MIS-C
- Training and education in the post-COVID era
- Highlighted original research
- 2020 Year in Review
- Dan G. McNamara Keynote presented by Dr. Howard Zucker
- ... and much more!
Registration is still open and is only $99 at the BRONZE level which gives access to the meeting and the presentations for 3 weeks following the sessions.
Hear Dr. Daphne Hsu, topic coordinator for the Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease Learning Pathway for the ACC.21 Virtual Scientific Sessions, share the highlights of this exciting pathway:
Keywords: ACC21, ACC Annual Scientific Session, Heart Defects, Congenital, Pediatrics
< Back to Listings