Learn the Latest CV Management Strategies at CV Summit
Register today for the Cardiovascular Summit, taking place Feb. 17-19, 2022, in Washington, DC, and discover how to align strong leadership with effective business strategies to improve cardiovascular care and patient outcomes. Engage with your colleagues as you learn about innovative approaches and best methods for delivery of care while aligning well-being for the entire team.
Attendees will have the opportunity to attend sessions covering a range of topics, including:
- “Maximizing Professional Fulfillment Through Connectivity and Self Knowledge” – Keynote address presented by Alan M. Friedman, MA.
- “What CV Team Members Can Learn from a Navy Seal” – Keynote address presented by Brian Ferguson.
- “How to Fix Health Care” – Keynote address presented by Vivian S. Lee, MD, PhD, MBA.
- Pre-conference session covering Medicare, how to build a dream team, CVSL financials and dashboards, hospital finances, and the basics of negotiation.
- Workshops on diversity, equity and inclusion; telehealth; physician compensation and contract negotiation; conducting difficult and crucial conversations; and more.
Don’t miss this transformative educational experience! Take advantage of the early bird rates until Jan. 13. Register now!