Don’t Miss World-Renowned Thought Leaders at ACC.19
ACC.19 is more than a meeting, it's an experience you won't want to miss! Immediately following the highly-anticipated Apple Heart Study, the first Late-Breaking Clinical Trial, don't miss an all new session – Digital Disruption at our Doorstep – Implications for Clinicians and Patients – focused on disruptive innovation in health care, its intersection with daily practice, and implications for patients.
Just announced, the session will feature an invited panel of world-renowned thought leaders including:
- John S. Rumsfeld, MD, PhD, FACC, Chief Innovation Officer, American College of Cardiology (Moderator)
- Robert M. Califf, MD, MACC, Verily, DCRI, Former Commissioner, FDA
- Harlan M. Krumholz, MD, SM, FACC, Professor of Medicine, Yale School of Medicine
- Paul Stoffels, MD, Vice Chair and Chief Scientific Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Sumbul Desai, MD, Vice President of Health, Apple
- Maulik Majmudar, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Amazon
- Bray Patrick-Lake, Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Duke Clinical Research Institute (Patient Advocate)
Learn more about all the Late-Breaking Clinical Trials, guideline-focused sessions, and keynotes happening at ACC.19, March 16 – 18 in New Orleans, at ACCScientificSession.ACC.org.