Sponsorship Letter Requirements
- Applicants must submit two sponsorship letters from current FACCs. One letter may be from the president of the cardiovascular society of the applicant’s country, even if they are not an FACC.
- At least one FACC must be from the applicant’s country of practice.
- Sponsors should be well acquainted with the applicant’s professional activities. They may not be relatives.
- The letters should be originally written, dated and signed by the sponsor on the sponsor’s business letterhead and highlight the applicant’s professional accomplishments, such as hospital, medical society or educational leadership.
In order for your application to be evaluated fairly, please organize your bibliography using the following format. Otherwise, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
Do not send reprints of articles, abstracts, etc.
List your publications precisely as published with:
- Title of Article
- Name of Journal (including Volume, Page and Date)
List and number the following publication types in separate categories as follows:
- Published papers in cardiovascular related peer-reviewed journals indexed in PubMed or Scopus
- Textbook chapters, invited articles and reviews
- Published abstracts
Depending on your responses to the FACC Eligibility Calculator, the following documentation may be needed to complete your application:
- Copy of your board certification certificate.
- Copy of syllabus/program or written letter from the Society where you served as faculty or conference chairperson.
- Copy of fellowship certificate or written letter from Society confirming fellowship in their organization.
- Written letter from the Society confirming your term as President or Past President.
- Written letter from the Medical Society confirming your Board or Officer appointment.
- Written letter from the national or state CV-related health care organization.
- Copy of research award certificate.
- Copy of teaching award certificate.